Here is what you will get from the workshop….
- Understand the effects of steroid injections, and why to avoid them in most cases.
- How to perform a diagnostic injection, to gauge whether your regenerative injection might be successful.
- What is Hyaluronic Acid, and how can it be used with PRP.
- Differential diagnosis of shoulder pain
- How to examine the shoulder, and determine where the injection should be performed
- Give you the skills for Injection Techniques for rotator cuff pathology, arthritis, labral tears, and biceps tendonitis
- Differential diagnosis of elbow pain
- How to examine the elbow, and determine where the injection should be placed
- Give you the skills for Injection techniques for golfers and tennis elbow
- Differential diagnosis of knee pain
- How to examine the knee, and determine where the injection should be placed
- Learn how to review MRI reports, and determine if your injections will be successful
- How to grade osteoarthritis on an x-ray or x-ray report
- Give you the skills for Injection techniques for arthritis, ligament injuries, meniscal injuries, and tendonitis
- Give you the skills for to inject for Achilles Tendonitis
- How to diagnose and inject for plantar fasciitis
- Learn how to produce better quality PRP, and how to calculate the appropriate concentration for each and every patient to improve outcomes
- Learn why, when and how to augment PRP with amnion or exosomes to improve your outcomes
- How to market to YOUR People…. The Key to all of this is that YOU WILL BE TAKING BETTER CARE OF YOUR PATIENTS–the reward becomes a more profitable practice.
- How write an effective email, get results, and make money from your email list
- How to make a video or podcast, and get it in the hands of your patients
- Course Location: Fairhope, AL
- Cost: $4897
- You may bring one non-injector (office manager/marketing) for an additional fee of $500.
To Reserve Your Spot:
- By phone: call the CMA – 888-920-5311
- Online: Click the button below to register:
2021 February 25 (6 pm) until February 26 (9 am until 6 pm)
2021 March 25 (6 pm) until March 26 (9 am until 6 pm)