Research Supporting or Sponsored by the Cellular Medicine Association
O-Shot® (Orgasm Shot®) research
• The O-Shot® procedure for female sexual dysfunction+
• The O-Shot® procedure for lichen sclerosus (symptoms and dermatopathology improved)+
• The O-Shot® procedure to improve the results of surgery for the phimosis of the clitoral hood seen with lichen sclerosus+
• The O-Shot procedure for lichen sclerosus (symptoms and dermatopathology improved)+
The O-Shot® procedure both for female sexual dysfunction and for urinary incontinence+
Vampire Wing Lift® Research
Paola Aguilar, Barbara HersantMounia Sid, Ahmed-Mezi, Romain Bosc, Luciano Vidal and, Jean Paul Meningaud: Novel technique of vulvo-vaginal rejuvenation by lipofilling and injection of combined platelet-rich-plasma and hyaluronic acid: a case-report. SpringerPlus20165:1184
Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®) Research
Vampire Facelift® Research
1. Hom DB, Linzie BM, Huang TC. The healing effects of autologous platelet gel onacute human skin wounds. Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2007;9(3):174-183.
2. Sclafani AP, Romo TR III, Ukrainsky G, et al. Modulation of wound response and
soft tissue ingrowth in synthetic and allogeneic implants with platelet concentrate. Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2005;7(3):163-169.
3. O’Connell SM, Impeduglia T, Hessler K, Wang XJ, Carroll RJ, Dardik H. Autologous
platelet-rich fibrin matrix as cell therapy in the healing of chronic lowerextremity ulcers. Wound Repair Regen. 2008;16(6):749-756.
4. Cervelli, Valerio MD; Lucarini, Lucilla MD.Use of Platelet-Rich Plasma and Hyaluronic Acid in the Loss of Substance with Bone Exposure. Advances in Skin & Wound Care: April 2011 – Volume 24 – Issue 4 – pp 176-181 [This one shows using the same techniques used in the Vampire Facelift (R) procedure to grow new skin WHERE THERE IS NO SKIN]
5. Redaelli, Alessio. Face and neck revitalization with Platelet-rich plasma (PRP): clinical
outcome in a series of 23 consecutively treated patients. Journal of Drugs in Dermatology – May 1, 2010
6. Azzena B, Mazzoleni F, Abatangelo G, Zavan B, Vindigni V. Autologous plateletrich [Using Regen prepared platelet-derived growth factors (a single-spin centrifuge) to rejuvenate the face & neck]
plasma as an adipocyte in vivo delivery system: case report. Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2008;32(1):155-161.
7. Cervelli V, Gentile P, Grimaldi M. Regenerative surgery: use of fat grafting combined
with platelet-rich plasma for chronic lower-extremity ulcers. Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2009;33(3):340-345.
8. Cervelli V, Palla L, Pascali M, De Angelis B, Curcio BC, Gentile P. Autologous
platelet-rich plasma mixed with purified fat graft in aesthetic plastic surgery. Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2009;33(5):716-721.
9. Cervelli V, Gentile P. Use of cell fat mixed with platelet gel in progressive hemifacial atrophy. Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2009;33(1):22-27.
10. Cervelli V, Gentile P, Scioli MG, et al. Application of platelet-rich plasma in plas-tic surgery: clinical and in vitro evaluation. Tissue Eng Part C Methods. 2009; 15:1-9.
11. Sclafani AP. Platelet-rich fibrin matrix for improvement of deep nasolabial folds. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2010;9(1):66-71.
12. Sclafani AP. Applications of platelet-rich fibrin matrix in facial plastic surgery. Facial Plast Surg. 2009;25(4):270-276.
13. Sclafani AP. Safety, efficacy, and utility of platelet-rich fibrin matrix in facial plastic surgery [published online February 21, 2011]. Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2011;13(4):247-251.
14. Kakudo N, Minakata T, Mitsui T, Kushida S, Notodihardjo FZ, Kusumoto K. Proliferation-promoting effect of platelet-rich plasma on human adiposederived stem cells and human dermal fibroblasts. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008; 122(5):1352-1360.
15. Oh DS, Cheon YW, Jeon YR, Lew DH. Activated platelet-rich plasma improves fat graft survival in nude mice: a pilot study. Dermatol Surg. 2011;37(5):619-625.
16. Danielsen P, Jørgensen B, Karlsmark T, Jorgensen LN, Agren MS. Effect of topical autologous platelet-rich fibrin versus no intervention on epithelialization of donor sites and meshed split-thickness skin autografts: a randomized clinical trial. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008;122(5):1431-1440.
17. Anitua E, Sa´nchez M, Zalduendo MM, et al. Fibroblastic response to treatment with different preparations rich in growth factors. Cell Prolif. 2009;42(2):162-170.
18. Carroll RJ, Arnoczky SP, Graham S, O’Connell SM. Characterization of Autologous Growth Factors in Cascade Platelet-Rich Fibrin Matrix (PRFM). Edison, NJ:Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation; 2005. Publication No. 128-XM 307C5.
19. Anthony P. Sclafani, MD; Steven A. McCormick, MD. Induction of Dermal Collagenesis, Angiogenesis, and Adipogenesis in Human Skin by Injection of Platelet-Rich Fibrin Matrix. Arch Facial Plast Surg. Published online October 17, 2011. [Biopsy-proven new blood vessel growth and new collegen using platelet-derived growth factors (using a single-spin centrifuge)]
Vampire Facial® Research
Original article: Platelet-rich plasma with microneedling in androgenetic alopecia along with dermoscopic pre- and post-treatment evaluation. [“Hair growth started after the first session.”] click to read<–
Skin microneedling plus platelet-rich plasma versus skin microneedling alone in the treatment of atrophic post acne scars: a split face comparative study. [“There was a significant improvement in the degree of scar severity before and after treatment”] click to read<–
Review of applications of microneedling in dermatology [“Overall, the procedure has few adverse sequelae compared to other therapies, is highly efficacious, and is a viable resurfacing option for skin of color.”] click to read<–
Microneedling: A Review and Practical Guide [“Microneedling is a safe, minimally invasive, and effective esthetic treatment for several different dermatologic conditions including acne and other scars, rhytides, and striae. Given its expedient post-treatment recovery, limited side effect profile, and significant clinical results, microneedling is a valuable alternative to more invasive procedures such as laser skin resurfacing and deep chemical peeling.”] click to read<–
A Comparative Study of Microneedling with Platelet-rich Plasma Plus Topical Minoxidil (5%) and Topical Minoxidil (5%) Alone in Androgenetic Alopecia. [“Microneedling with PRP is safe, effective, and a promising tool for the management of androgenic alopecia.”] click to read<–
Therapeutic effect of microneedling and autologous platelet-rich plasma in the treatment of atrophic scars: A randomized study. [“…combination between skin needling and platelet-rich plasma is more effective, safe with less number of sessions in all types of atrophic scars.”] Click to read<–
Microneedling therapy with and without platelet-rich plasma. [“PRP appears to augment the cosmetic outcomes of microneedling without increasing the risk for adverse events.”] click to read<–
*GH Sasaki, Micro-Needling Depth Penetration, Presence of Pigment Particles, and Fluoresecein-Stained Platelets: Clinical Usage for Aesthetic Concerns; Anetht Surg J. 2016 Aug 16 [“Demonstrated statistically significant improvements (P ≤ .05) in wrinkle effacement, skin laxity, scar softening, and hair growth”] (click to read)<-
*MICRONEEDLING – A FORM OF COLLAGEN INDUCTION THERAPY – OUR FIRST EXPERIENCES. [shows helpful for treating burn scars]. click to read<–
*Platelet-rich plasma versus CROSS technique with 100% trichloroacetic acid versus combined skin needling and platelet rich plasma in the treatment of atrophic acne scars: a comparative study. Aesthet Surg J. 2017 Jan;37(1):71-83. Epub 2016 Aug 16. [“Showed a promising efficacy and safety in the treatment of atrophic acne scars.”]
Skin needling as a treatment for acne scarring: An up-to-date review of the literature. Int J Womens Dermatol. 2015 Apr 10;1(2):77-81. doi:10.1016/j.ijwd.2015.03.004. eCollection 2015 Jun. [“Evidence to suggest that skin needling is beneficial and safe for the treatment of acne scarring.”] click to read<–
Combined autologous platelet-rich plasma with microneedling verses microneedling with distilled water in the treatment of atrophic acne scars: a concurrent split-face study. click to read<–
We Could Use Your Help Filling the Following IRB-Approved Studies
• Double-blind placebo-controlled study of the O-Shot procedure for orgasmic dysfunction.+ We can use some help filling this study.
• Double-blind placebo-controlled study of the O-Shot procedure for lichen sclerosus
More about the Cellular Medicine Association<–