CMA-Certified Instructors for the Use of Platelet-Rich Plasma & other Cellular Strategies for the Vampire Procedures, O-Shot®, Priapus Shot®, Hair Growth, Scars, & More
From: Charles Runels, MD
Date: August, 2017
Who are we?
We could call ourselves "physicians who study and research and develop and teach other physicians how to use blood-derived growth factors and other cell biology strategies to rejuvenate tissue and heal disease to improve health, beauty, and sexual relations."
To simplify things, in reference to the use of blood-derived growth factors (including platelet-rich plasma), we simply refer to our group as "CMA Teachers."
Procedures Taught by Our Instructors...
Some instructors demonstrate all of the following procedures. Some instructors research & specialize in only one of the procedures & do not teach the others. When you look at the schedule and book your workshop, talk with the instructors about what will be featured in each class and about what skills qualify you for the class. We reserve the right to deny anyone admission to the workshops & to ask anyone to leave the workshop at any time. These are low pressure, easy to learn procedures, but providing the procedures demands a sensitivity to sexual relations and a respect for the sacredness of family. Best class candidates will have some experience with the medicine, not just the injections. We can teach the injections much more easily than the medicine and the attitude.
- Vampire Breast Lift®. (Not for larger cup size.) For treatment of post-implant or post-mastectomy scars, restoration of sensation, enhancement of cleavage, softening of stretch marks.
- O-Shot®. For treatment of urinary incontinence, lichen sclerosus, and female sexual dysfunction.
- Priapus Shot®. For treatment of Peyronie's disease, improvement of erectile dysfunction, (improvement in size in only 60% treated).
- Vampire FaceLift®. For younger shape, texture, color, treatment of scars.
- Vampire Facial®. For younger texture & color, treatment of scars.
- Vampire Hair®. Restoration of around 40% of hair in men. Near 100% in most women.
- Correction of Scars
- Botox® procedures
- Juvederm® & other HA fillers
Becoming a Certified CMA Teacher
To qualify to become a teacher, we ask that you become a member of the CMA (Cellular Medicine Association) & perform the procedure(s) you're interested in teaching for at least 6 months. Then, to apply, click on the following link.
To use our names (CMA, or the names of the procedures) in any way to advertise teaching without written permission could be misleading and in violation of trademark/patent law and will be prosecuted.
We will open up teaching positions as demand in various geographical regions become available.
Thank you very much for your interest!
For more info, please contact me here...
Charles Runels, MD
Inventor of the Vampire Facelift®, Vampire Breast Lift®, Priapus Shot®, & O-Shot® procedures